We provide customized service that you can add different function into your fabric, breathable and waterproof, water repellent, abrasion resistant, flame resistant, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-ultraviolet rays, wicking / coolness, down proof are included. If you would like to learn more details, please browse the following categories and feel free to inquire.
Wicking finishing is the moisture absorbent additive which efficiently absorbs body perspiration quickly and wick it away from the textile surface. Affected by diffusion and air convection on the surface of the textile, the moisture quickly evaporates, leaving the textile dry. Wearing clothes made of this product can keep the skin cool and comfortable. Because of the inexpensive and variety of applications, this product is extensively used for sportswear and casual wear.
Flycool includes the functions of moisture transfer, sweat volatility, UV resistance, and micromassage. After contact with the skin, there is an instant cool 1~2℃ sensation, and after sunlight irradiation for a long period, sensation of temperature difference of 5~6℃. Flycool is manufactured by unique processes, even after washing 50 times, the products still maintain more than 80% of the functions without causing secondary environmental pollution. Also, all Flycool products are recyclable and degradable.
Anti-bacterial materials can be mixed in based on the demand of end products, which effect is approved by authorized organizations, and the material is within the long lasting anti-bacterial fabric, Therefore, it possesses such effects as permanence, multiple washable, heat resistance and safty.
1. Anti-bacterial effects reach more than 200 kinds of bacteria
2. Proved safe by notary organizations such as the Japan Food Research Laboratories(JFRL).
3. Does not dissolve on account of the UV rays, acidity, alkalinty, organic solvents, etc.
4. Almost does not dissolve in water and warm water, so it can last long effectively.
5. Belongs to the compound synthetic agent type so that it is hard to produce resistant bacteria.